Saturday, July 30, 2011

Define Your Goals!

I've worked pretty hard this week... and my prize for challenging myself? I've lost 2 pounds! Poof, gone, never wanna see them again! :)

I super excited about some of the challenges I have coming up, especially the Beachbody Challenge, which I will definitely be posting about Monday morning to all of you guys ready for it! Reaching our goals, whether they be weight-related or health-related or even just personal or involving work, challenges and contests alone won't help us. We need to DEFINE OUR GOALS.

I want to lose weight. Ok, so that is a goal. However, that isn't a very clear and well-defined goal. I could get sick with the flu, weigh myself 3 days later and have lost weight. It doesn't mean I've met my goal!

I want to look good. Okkk. Makeup and hair can help you "look good." What does that phrase mean to you? It isn't very specific. Define your goals!!!

Here are my goals that I hope to meet through my upcoming challenges:

1. I want to lose 10 pound by working out with Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme 6 days a week and through healthier, cleaner eating. 
2. I want to write down every little bite, lick, and taste (BLT) I consume to become more aware of what I eat, when and even why. I will track my water and my hunger levels as well.
3. I want to fit comfortably in my Miss Me jeans... no muffin top here!

What are your goals???

Next time... Setting a time to reach your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment