Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hello My Chocolate Friend!!!

I haven't done so well on my cleanse. It is the ugly truth. I'm not going to lie and say I finished it... I didn't. *sigh*

But I'm moving on and going to keep working on forming my new habits. I have been loving Shakeology for a month now, and I've been working with the Greenberry, trying new recipes and fruit combos, but thanks to my FedEx buddy... Chocolate Shakeology is here now!

Hello, my chocolate friend!!! Dessert for breakfast?! And it will be the healthiest thing I put in my body?! Oh, yesssss.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries Shake (4 WW points)
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 cup fresh strawberries
Ice

Yum!!! Great way to start my day! Workout... I'm thinking Turbo Fire 30 and Tone 30! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment