Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Over...and the Results are In...

So my 5-Day Inferno is over. Drumroll. I said, drumroll! Ok, that's better. Gotta feel some love here!

I've lost 4.5 pounds in 5 days!!!!

I did not follow Chalene's meal plan, but I did try to stay within my Weight Watcher's (WW) points, which, by the way, is 23 a day. I worked out as shown in the schedule, and I had a great time! Today I'll do HIIT 15 and Fire 45. Then tomorrow I'll  start my week 1. I'm doing it this way so Sunday is my day of rest, rather than Wednesday.

I need to start meal-planning with my points in mind. I did not do that yesterday, and I ended up using 17 of my beloved 35 optional points. On what? Freakin' spaghetti and ummm.... feeling guilty here... a slice of sara lee cheesecake which was actually not even that good. Kicking self. But that's ok. Just a minor setback.

2 comments:

  1. Your loss from the turbo fire is awsome! You're gonna reach goal in no time!

    ~Christine (from WW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great to hear!!! Excellent job...now I can't wait to start it...although, that won't be until October :)

    ReplyDelete