Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HIIT me, baby!

So yesterday was Day 3 of the Inferno. And I wimped out. I had some sugar and crap in my diet prior to working out, and I truly think it zapped me. I made it through 30 min of the Fire 55, but I knew I needed to suck it up and get more in, so I did the Scuplt 30. I love strength and toning stuff, and I felt much better afterwards. Today is Fire 45 and HIIT 20. Yowzah!!!!!

Oh! And results! I think I mentioned my pre-vacation weight was 149.8. Well, I came back from awesome Colorado Springs weighing 155.5. I was miserable. I weighed in this morning at 150.5. I've been working out like a mad woman and watching what I eat... lots of water, veggies and fruits. My body needed that after the high fat crappola I had given it for a week!

Oh...shoes. I love athletic shoes. But they are so darned expensive! My Asics are wonderful but getting old. I've had em a year and worked em hard, and now they are stretched and loose. I went to Academy and tried on numerous pairs. I settled for some, but I got home and realized they just aren't right. Guess I'm taking them back and forking over more dough for another pair of Asics. *sigh* I'm broke though! But I want to protect my joints, especially doing an intense, physical workout. What to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment