Monday, August 2, 2010

Inferno Infatuation!

So here's the deal: Turbo Fire is incredible! I mean it! I knew it would be kick-butt cool and all, but I'm only on Day 3 of the 5-Day Inferno and seeing results. Most importantly, I'm feeling the power. :) I love power.

I've long been a fan of Chalene Johnson's Turbo Jam. I started jammin' years ago and twisted and kicked off the weight of a child from my rumpus and thighs. I plan to get Chalean Extreme, but Turbo Fire came out, and I just had to have it. So I sold almost all of my other workout dvds (expect my beloved TJ of course), and my Turbo  Fire (TF) came in Friday! I read over everything like I was reading a steamy romance novel. I was already in love.

So I got back from vacation Friday night. Stepped on the scale. Yikes! Gained 6 pounds on vacation (trust me, it's possible. I loved food way more than it loved me on this trip lol). This morning I weighed in at 151.5. Heck yeah! Almost back to my pre-vacation weight of 149.8. That's from my last Weight Watcher's meeting. Tf is intense and demanding...it ain't a joke! But it feels great, and I'm thrilled to say...

I can bring my all to class. I can crush it. I am a machine. (love Chalene's quotes!)

Check out each of the programs I mentioned at http://www.beachbody.com. Google it. Go to YouTube and check out some videos on Turbo Fire. You're gonna want to burn too!

No comments:

Post a Comment