Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer!!!

Some of you may hate me for this, but I'm a teacher and, therefore, get summers off. But hey, I do not sit around all day watching the ID channel (although it is tempting at times). I really do get a lot done! My favorite thing about summer though is getting to work out when I want to and having more time to prepare meals that are actually worth eating. 

I just started my second week of Chalean Extreme, and I was so excited that I needed to actually go heavier on some of the exercises that I struggled with the week before. My husband also bought me an early Christmas present, Bowflex Selecttech weights. Merry Christmas in 100 degree temps in the middle of the year! I'm really enjoying pairing the CLX with the Les Mills Combat on cardio days. I'm also down 2 pounds so whoop whoop! 

OH!!!! BIG NEWS!!! I bought something that has always scared me, something I have never, ever owned... a bikini! I wore it just long enough to make sure it fit and then have my daughter take some "before" pics. I promise to post them when I take my "after" pics. How scary is that?! I'm really motivated by that cute black bikini though. It would be so cool to wear it at the age of 36 having never worn one before! 


I'll be keeping you updated on my Summer Bikini Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment