Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Smart Phone Addict?

I love my smart phone. I'm probably an addict. I will admit this, but forget about any 12 step programs because I'm not giving up my precious Android!! And now I've discovered a Blogger app?! Yes!
I know I'm not the only 'phone practically up the ass' person out there. In fact, how many of you are reading this on your phone now? :) Yeah, that's what I thought.
I just want to share a few of my most-used and favorite apps:
LoseIt! I use this to track what I eat, mostly for sugars and carbs. I love the weight loss graph it creates too. Plus I can create and store recipes. Nifty.
AllRecipes. I never use the 'dinner spinner,' but I love that I can enter search requirements and come up with rated recipes tailored to what I have in the pantry and fitting our nutritional needs.
DietPoint. I started this for meal plans, but now I enjoy the forum more than anything. I can ask questions and get answers, share recipes and even help others. It adds the community aspect back into getting healthy without attending meetings.
Horoscope. Yeah, I read them. I also call them Horriblescopes because they are such a joke. But who doesn't need a laugh first thing in the morning. Today I'm meeting an alluring person who may be a bad influence. Really? Because my car is broken down, and I'm hanging out in the house with 2 kids and a cat all day.
Facebook. Yes, I saved the best for last. I'm such a sucker for my groups. Low carb, roller derby, teaching, Christian, ect. And how can I resist being such a spy on my friends' lives? ( Now I don't go out there seeking...they post it for me to read! Not creepy!)
What are YOUR favorites and why? I still have room on my phone for more, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment